About PM Consultants UK Ltd
PM Consultants UK Ltd was established in early 1996 by Neil Main - the Managing Director. The company is based at Abergavenny in South Wales and will operate anywhere in the UK. The client base ranges from individuals and small developers to national architectural practices, property developers and civil engineers.
We operate a Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015 covering our survey operations. We are assessed and accredited by QAS International.
Natwest Mentor Services have been employed to implement and maintain our Health and Safety system ensuring our procedures and systems are always current. We ensure our staff have been trained and are current with the necessary requirements of the Health and Safety system.
We are currently members of the Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors, Constructionline, CHAS, SMAS, Achilles and Builders Profile.
Training and proficiency is taken seriously by our company and we have an in-house training programme to ensure that all our junior surveyors are trained for the activity they are engaged upon.
All of our staff are CSCS compliant and have been trained in the following:
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Spaces
- Chapter 8 signing, lighting and guarding
- PTS (Personal Track Safety Sentinel Cards)
The company inventory includes:
- Trimble VRS GPS surveying system
- Trimble reflectorless total stations
- Topcon automatic level
- Trimble SX10 laser scanner
- Wincan, Autocad, Landscape and N4Ce survey processing software
- A0 colour plotter and large format colour scanner
- IBOS crawler camera survey outfit with full colour recording capabilities and sonde detection system for sewers from 100mm up to 1500 mm diameter
Range of Services:
We have various survey teams which include mining, civil engineering, land and building surveyors with a broad range of experience.
We can undertake many forms of surveying including:
- Topographical surveys - 3D - contours
- Engineering surveys
- 3D laser scanning
- Setting out and levelling - site setup and control
- Boundary surveys - deed comparisons and boundary establishment
- Volume and stockpile calculations - cut and fill calculations
- Site cross-sections and long sections
- Survey control and permanent station installation
- Building surveys - floor plans - elevations - roof plans - cross-sections
- Surveys for flood risk assessments - TAN 15 - Environmental Agency
- Deformation monitoring
- Precise levelling - ground monitoring - alignment surveys
- Long term monitoring of structures
- GPS surveys and control
- Limited access and non-contact surveying using reflectorless technology
- CAD drafting - colour A0 printing - colour A0 scanning
- Scan and vectorisation of paper drawings in to CAD drawings
- CCTV drainage surveying - tracing - connectivity - reporting